Deus Ex Players Clan- forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The clans united
¤The DxP clan is now united with BP
¤Enjoy the union and have fun :D

Server:
ÿÿÿÿÿ{BP}{DxP}{eGo}======Party
DxP site
Visit DxP clan web site/blog

Administator and administator's power

Go down

I accept?

Administator and administator's power Vote_lcap50%Administator and administator's power Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Administator and administator's power Vote_lcap0%Administator and administator's power Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Administator and administator's power Vote_lcap50%Administator and administator's power Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Administator and administator's power Empty Administator and administator's power

Post  {DxP}{eGo}Alex Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:40 pm

The server is, in 90% of the times, free-admin. I going to install a new dll to log corretly and exatly what is happening in the server.

Will be not tolerad (results in warn, kick, lose administator login):
Tantalus in players...
Admin set servername, adminlogin, player names... (it is going to be called and knowed like an ''attack'' to the server, tolerable 1 time, if still doing it, kick, ban, adminlogin losed....)
Ghost, fly or god in front of normal players ( it is the most important and most violated server rule!, warn, warn and kick, loses adminpower too)
Spawnmasser and ''heavy summoners'' can be called serverattackers if they dont stop after 3 warns, results in kick and adminpower losed...

IT IS OBLIGATION TO ALL PLAYERS, INCLUDING ME (except by hoster motives like new server name, but never attacking any player)! affraid

Administator and administator's power Dxplog10
{DxP}{eGo}Alex
{DxP}{eGo}Alex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum